Cal's Camera Repairs will be closed for business from Saturday 29th Feb to Sunday 28th March 2020. If you have any queries, please contact us through our Facebook page or Contact Us form below. Sorry for any inconvenience.
WELCOME TO CAL'S CAMERA REPAIRS PERTH
Cal's Camera Repairs Perth was established in 1973 with the aim to provide a high quality repair service for quality camera equipment.
Our technicians are trained to a very high standard and are skilled to work on cameras of all makes and models whilst providing your camera with the service it needs at the best price possible. Whether it is a film camera, digital DSLR or a HDD camcorder, whatever your repair needs are, Cal's Camera Repairs is the place for you.
- Our highly trained and motivated staff can advise you on the best action to take to service and maintain your precious camera.
- All of our repair and technical personnel are fully qualified and experienced to handle all brands and forms of hardware and our workshops are fully equipped.
- Don't risk your valuable property to anyone but the experts. We'll provide you with an accurate quote and repair schedule.
- Emergencies are no problem for our repair team and we'll do our best to get everything back to you as soon as possible
- Some Other Services
PROFESSIONAL VIDEO CAMERA REPAIR
Why buy a new camera when you can fix it for less? At Cal's Camera Repairs, we repair all kind of Video Cameras at affordable prices. Repairs to the Panasonic, Sony or Canon line of analog and digital video cameras or camcorders, require the expertise of our highly-trained repair technicians. Video cameras or camcorders are classified by their storage devices: VHS, VHS-C, Video8 are examples of older, videotape-based camcorders which record video in.... Read More
Took my 60D and Sigma 17-70 f/2.8 to the beach a while back. The lens became full of fine sand. Took it to the authorized Sigma repairer and was told cost of repairs would be more than replacement cost. Thinking it was a write-off, I decided to have a go pulling it apart myself. But I had no idea what I was doing. Took into Cal's in a million pieces and he put his heart into it, fixing all my stupid mistakes and got it back good as new for about a quarter of replacement price. What a legend :)
I smashed my Gopro 4 lens and broke some of the ribbons attempting to repair it myself. This is when I contacted Carl who replaced the lens and repaired the damage I had done for a cheap price. Gopro works good as new.
- Sensor Cleaning (Any Frame) from $55.00 .
This will clean sensor only.
- Sensor & Screen Cleaning (Any Frame) from $65.00
Complete clean of the Sensor & Focus Screen
- Fully Service & Cleaning ( Any Frame) from $149.00
This will include full body clean, mirror box clean, finder assembly clean, CCD sensor clean as well as an external clean of the body and 1 standard Lens
- Full Service Cleaning Mirrorless Option from $99.00
This will clean the Sensor as well as an external clean of the body and 1 standard Lens
- External Lens Cleaning from $33.00
This will give an external clean of 1 standard Lens
Level 1/ 544 Hay Street, Perth WA 6000 (Corner of Pier and Hay street)
122 Victoria St, Bunbury 6230